Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Project Life: Week 48


Hello! It's Project Life Tuesday, which means I'll be sharing my most recent completed layout with you today :) I'm extremely happy that I'm up-to-date in my 2013 album... and this will be my last week working in it! Since I'm doing a PL-style December Daily this year, I decided not to make it difficult for myself by doing separate Project Life layouts too. At the end of the year, I may end up doing a spread with some of my favorite photos from December, along with pics that didn't make it into my December Daily. It'll be a great way to close out my 2013 album...

WEEK 48
Life Documented
November 24 - November 30

Week 48: Single Page Layout

Apart from a special visit from my kid sister and Thanksgiving, it was a pretty mellow week. Over the course of a few days, I managed to capture some great photos to fill up this single page layout. An orange and blue theme was used this week in honor of the Autumn season. I had fun with pretty patterned paper and kept the embellishments nice and simple.

Here I'm using the same Hobby Lobby pocket page that I did for Week 47. I filled it with handmade cards, some free printables, and a mix of instagram photos. For the title card, I used a 6x4 Autumn themed printable journal card and added some Kraft colored alphabet stickers by Firefly.

Week 48: "A Visit from Aunty"

I made this card using paper from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go line. It holds a couple of instapics, a strip of orange paper tape to which I wrote the title, and some AC Remarks alphabet stickers. I used Amy T's rotary phrase stamp to mark the date.

Week 48: 3x4 Pockets | Set 1

For the first set of 3x4 pockets, I have a weather snippet that I captured using my Samsung Galaxy S3 and an Android app called Fling Weather. Next is a calendar card from my collection of printables. The set of cards printed out pretty small, so I cut a piece of  paper from my scraps and mounted the calendar card to it. I used an Ali Edwards circle stamp to mark the days.

Week 48: 3x4 Pockets | Set 2

This next set of 3x4 cards consists of a handmade card using more paper from my scraps. I added a wallet-size instagram photo, a Cosmo Cricket label sticker, and a Dymo label. Following that card is a Thanksgiving themed printable from my stash.

Week 48: "Aunty & Me"

Here is another handmade card using paper from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go line. I added a 4x4 instagram photo, Studio 112 alphabet stickers, a heart cut on my Cameo, and the date using a roller stamp.

Week 48: "Thanksgiving"

This is another handmade card using more paper from Amy T's Ready Set Go collection. It holds a 4x4 instapic, a Thanksgiving banner from my stash of printables, K&Company alphabet stickers, and a date stamp from We R Memory Keepers.

That's all I have for you today! If you would like to see my complete 2013 Project Life album, you can find it here. I'll be linking up with The Mom Creative, so stop by for more PL inspiration! If you're looking for the fun, free printables I used in this week's layout, browse my "SMASH* & PL" or "Printables/Templates" pinboards on Pinterest. You'll find hundreds of links to more freebies, DIY's, tips, ideas, and inspiration for everything Project Life!

Be sure to check back this time next week, because for the rest of the year I'll be sharing my completed weekly layouts from my 2013 December Daily album! See you then!

Stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you documenting 2013 with Project Life? Doing both PL and December Daily to the end the year? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover