Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Project Life: Week 10

I'm absolutely loving this whole documenting everyday life thing! Even though we don't do super important things each and everyday, recording just the little things too makes it that much more special. I do have to say that keeping my journal handy really helps me stay organized with my blog and Project Life..and whatever else I have on my mind! (I'll be showing you my cute little notebook soon!)

Life Documented
March 3 - March 9


We started out the week with a lazy Sunday watching Netflix, got spoiled midweek by Daddy with new video games, and ended it with a nice weekend out and about in a rental car.

Week 10 - Left Page

The left page, made by We R Memory Keepers, was specifically designed to hold their 2x4 double-sided journal cards (which you can see along the right side of the page). I used the lined-side of these slim cards as little journaling spots for the larger 4x6 cards. They are also the perfect size to hold mini instax pics (bottom right). On Sunday, I took a screenshot from the Netflix app (on our laptop) showing the movies we watched that day and  printed it on cardstock. The banner and potty people were cut on my Silhouette Cameo. Photos on the page consist of a standard 4x6 (embellished with various washi and a camera printable) and a mini instax photo covered with washi tape.

Week 10 - Right Page

For the right page I'm using Becky Higgins Design A. I love having the 3x4 spots for all of the 3x4 journal and filler cards I've collected! (I originally had just the We R Memory Keepers Photo Pages, but noticed they didn't make a page for 3x4s, so I ordered a set of Becky's from amazon.com.) 


This page contains a variety of journal cards. I use a few of Miss Tiina's lovely free printables (in both 3x4 and 4x6) along with some others, a 4x6 journaler by WeRMemory Keepers, and I also cut some 4x6 cards on my Cameo using Kraft cardstock. I included another mini instax photo as well as a couple of instagram pics. More washi tape, some Cameo cuts, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Alphas, some more ephemera, an arrow post-it (found in Target's Dollar Bin), a date strip from my Dymo, a Hero Arts Alphabet Stamp Set, a We R Memory Keepers Blank Date Clear Stamp, and a Studio Calico Roller Date Stamp were used to finish off the week.

See something you like? You can find all of the printables I've used this week on my SMASH* & PL or Printables/Templates pinboards on Pinterest. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to stay updated, I find new stuff daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover