Friday, October 4, 2013

Filofax: Week 39


Happy Friday! I hope you enjoyed your week :) I apologize for my little hiatus. Did you miss me? I hope so. Sometimes I go through phases where I feel like I need to step away from my blog and other technology related stuff so that I can collect myself AND spend quality time with the people that matter most in my life. It really helps me "recharge" too. Especially with the change of seasons.

Since I'm about a week behind blogging on my usual weekly stuff, you may notice a couple of extra posts than I normally do. It'll be twice the fun! Today is all about Filofax, and I've had tons of fun with the newest addition to my collection. From now on my standard FF posts will also include layouts from my A5 Original which I use in conjunction with my Personal.

I've received lots of questions on instagram and other social networks about how I use my A5 and Personal Filofax together. I won't go into detail on this post, but very soon I'll be sharing the inside of my A5 Original and how I use it. So stay tuned! In the meantime, you can see how I use my [Personal] Domino here.

Filofax: Week 39 in My Personal Domino

Before I got my A5, the pages in my Personal were overflowing with details. Now I have all of the space I need to write down everything without my pages feeling so "cramped." An A5 really was the perfect solution for me. Here I have all of my personal, family, and household details along with a few notes about what is going on in my A5 planner. And I still have tons of extra space!

I used to be a "minimalist" when it came to decorating my inserts, because I wanted to be sure I had enough space for all of my notes. With the addition of my A5, I think that will change since I obviously have more than enough room now. This week I was able to use some fun stickers and stamps from my stash to decorate the pages of my Personal.

Filofax: Week 39 in My New A5 Original
Washi tape is definitely a must though. For me, that simple little touch is all I need to motivate me to use my planner to stay organized. Without it, those plain white pages are far from inspiring. And yes, I admit it. If my planner isn't pretty to look at, I won't use it. The tape I used this week came from a little sample card that was gifted to me, so I won't be able to tell you who made it, or where it came from. I love the designs and shades of pink and decided to use it for both my Personal and A5.

If you are curious about my inserts, I'm using my girl Cathy V's WO2P in my Personal. You can download them here. I love 'em because they are extra spacious, but most of all because they start on Sunday. The WO1P inserts in my A5 are No. 2015-2013 by Paige Paigen. I'm testing them out for the rest of this year to see how I like using this type of layout. I've gotten used to having my week on two pages, so this is quite a change for me. Again, I love the Sunday start and clean layout. But I may need more space. We'll see how it goes...

Here are a few snapshots of more pages in my Filofaxes:

Filofax: September All Filled Up
Filofax: A Sneak Peek at October in My Personal Domino
Filofax: A Sneak Peek at October in My New A5 Original
Filofax: Current Pages in My A5 and Personal Filofax

That's all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed my Filofax post. You can also find all of my completed FF layouts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, be sure to check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest.

To stay updated on my recent posts, projects, or photos you can follow me on instagram, or "like" my new fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you a planner addict? What are you currently using? Any thoughts, comments, or questions about this post? Please let me know. Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover