Sunday, November 10, 2013

Filofax: Week 45


Hello! I hope you enjoyed your weekend :) It's Sunday, which means it's time for my end of the week Filofax post! To help organize my life, I use both an A5 Original and Personal Domino. For those of you who've been asking me how I use my Filofaxes together, I'm currently working on an A5 post. And soon I'll be sharing the inside of my Original and how I use it. So stay tuned! In the meantime, feel free to take a look at my [Personal] Domino, or Week 44.

Filofax: Week 44 in My A5 Original and Personal Domino

For a better understanding of the details you see on the pages of my Filofaxes, I'm just going to give you a quick rundown of what I use my Personal and A5 planner for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [Personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, crafts, online order tracking, and Household stuff [such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate entries from my A5 into it because I like knowing exactly what I have going on in that part of my life. So far, this system totally works!

Filofax: Week 45 in My Personal Domino

It was a pretty mellow week in my Personal Filofax. Apart from my usual daily routines and notes about A5 scheduling, I didn't have anything else going on. As for decorations, I went with a pink theme. For the top I chose a polka dot print which I cut into a banner, and the bottom of my pages have a pink patterned design with black accent. I picked up both washi tape from Walmart for $.97/each. 

I also used a Martha Stewart dewdrop [which I move from week to week], and an up&up [Target] magnetic clip to hold my pages together. A Paper Addict dashboard sits between my pages to hold important sticky notes during the week.

The WO2P inserts I use were created by my girl Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can download them here. I really love these inserts because I have more than enough room for all of my notes, and I like that they have a Sunday start date.

Filofax: Week 45 in My A5 Original 

In my A5 Original I'm using No. 2105-2013 WO1P inserts by Paige Paigen. When I first started using them I didn't think I would like having only a single page for all of the details that I like to include each week. After a couple of months of continued use, the space allotted for each day doesn't appear to be a problem... even on my busiest week! So far they work for my needs.

I don't decorate my pages too much in this planner besides the usual washi tape. This week's design is a B&W theme continued from last week. Another Paper Addict dashboard [which I personalized] sits between my weeks to hold my sticky notes. Another up&up [Target] magnetic clip keeps my pages together.

A Sneak Peek at The Current Week in My Planners

That's all I have for today! I hope you enjoyed my post :) Feel free to browse all of my previous Filofax layouts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest. Be sure to follow that board because I find new stuff daily!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you obsessed with planners and organizing your life? A fellow Filofax Addict? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover