Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Project Life: Week 45


Hello! It's Tuesday, which means I'll be sharing last week's completed Project Life layout with you today. I'm still very surprised that I've managed to stay up-to-date in this year's album for the last couple of months! It's such an awesome feeling :)

WEEK 45
Life Documented
November 3 - November 9

Week 45: Single Page Layout

We didn't have too much going on this week, and I only managed to capture a few photos. So I went with a single page layout, which actually works out great for my album. Now at Week 45, it's getting pretty stuffed! I would hate to switch over to a new album when there are less than 6 weeks left of the year. I think I'll try to squeeze in as many single page layouts as I can....

Here I'm using a Hobby Lobby pocket page continued from Week 44. I filled it with a fun mix of cards like awesome free printables, journal and filler cards from my collection, and handmade cards from pretty patterned paper. For the title card, I used a 6x6 sheet of paper from Ki Memories cut down to size. I added some Pebbles, Inc. alphabet stickers, a cute little house I cut on my Silhouette Cameo, and a few cloud cutouts that a friend gave me.


For the 4x3 slots, I added an adorable calendar card from my stash and a B&W filler card by MAMBI. I made the 4x6 card using more pretty paper by Ki Memories. It holds a funny 4x4 instagram photo of my munchkin. I finished the card with some alphabet stickers gifted to me by a friend and a Cosmo Cricket label sticker to mark the date.


For this next set of cards, I have another handmade card using the backside of a Ki Memories card from last week. I added a piece of Amy Tangerine paper from my scraps, another 4x4 instapic of my daughter, and some red, foam thickers from my collection. I finished the card with red ink and my Studio Calico roller date stamp. 

The first of the 4x3 cards is a double-sided "Mayfield" journal card by Becky Higgins that I used last week. It holds a wallet-size instagram photo captured for the #planneraddictspotd challenge on IG. I added a Dymo label and did some journaling directly on the card. Next is another MAMBI filler card which I embellished with pink bling.


The last card is an awesome free printable which you can download from this post. I really love using typography, and quote cards to fill the pockets of my pages. This one is perfect!

That's all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed this week's Project Life layout :) If you would like to see how my 2013 album is coming along, you can find it here. I'll be linking up with The Mom Creative, so be sure to stop by for more PL inspiration! Looking for more fun, free printables to use in your spreads? Browse my "SMASH* & PL" and "Printables/Templates" pinboards on Pinterest. Be sure to follow those boards because I find new stuff daily!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you documenting 2013 with Project Life? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover